Question from a newbie?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by heather37, Sep 3, 2002.

1. heather37

heather37 New Member

Hi folks new to this board!

Could anyone tell me if they have ever heard of nettidiath? A friend of mine read an article in a magazine about it apparently the article was written by a doctor who uses this medication for her patients with fibromyalgia.

I tried looking in the internet but have not been successful in finding out anything about it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cya Heather

2. heather37

heather37 New Member

Hi folks new to this board!

Could anyone tell me if they have ever heard of nettidiath? A friend of mine read an article in a magazine about it apparently the article was written by a doctor who uses this medication for her patients with fibromyalgia.

I tried looking in the internet but have not been successful in finding out anything about it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cya Heather

3. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

Welcome, glad to have you with us! I have never heard of that before, would be curious to find out though. Let us know what you find out. We are all here for you!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  4. herblady

herblady New Member

go to a search engine, such as google.com and search for info on the medicine. you might find some information that way. i've never heard of it. cindi
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Cya Heather, welcome to the board. Is this possibly a herb? or is it a prescription drug?

Are you from America? because if not some of the drug names are different in other countries.

Hopefully you get some information on this, let us know.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I looked it up in my new PDR and my herbal PDR and can't find anything that is even spelled similarly. Let us know!
    Love,
    Kady