Question? Has anyone heard of a Dr. Wilson?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by daylight, Sep 8, 2006.

1. daylight

daylight New Member

I just goggled on low body temp. and found his web site. He has made three herbal formula's for FM. one was called Fibrocare and WTS protocol,I don't remember the third. Do any of you know about him or tried these products?

I've been so sick that I'm willing to try just about anything at this point. My poor hubby brought home a nasty flu bug and of course I caught it. If it's not one thing it's another right??

2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I have looked into this but haven't tried it yet. I would be interested in anyone who has.

Marion (Redwillow)
  3. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

He wrote "Adrenal Fatigue- the 21st Century Syndrome" which is a good book. That's about all I know- sorry!
  5. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I have done some reading about Wilson's low temperature syndrome. I went as far as to phone a naturopath who was supposed to treat this. But I decided to go to the Herbalist first. I can't afford to do both at the same time. I

I am interested in what anyone else knows about this as my temperature in the mornings is always low.

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  6. SpiroSpero

SpiroSpero New Member

Isn't Dr. Wilson the friend of Dr. House? ;)
  7. ellikers

ellikers New Member

Anyone since been treated for this or think you might have it?

Wilson's Temperature Syndrome is supposed to be having a chronically low temp (below 98.6 F) and having other problems associated with it.
    <a href=""> More info here- description </a>

<a href=""> How it's diagnosed </a>

It's controversial ... supposedly having a low temp is a sign you body tissues could be not processing T3 (a thyroid hormone) the way it should be but the thyroid association and most medical communities discount it as a valid syndrome.

I was told that maybe this is my problem with minor issues with my health and random belly pain problem I'm having ... but now I'm getting skeptical (namely because my temp isn't actually low, it's high, then low, then normal).

Has anyone been treated for this successfully or had experiences with this syndrome?
    [This Message was Edited on 09/11/2008]
  8. ellikers

ellikers New Member

Interesting ... so you are someone that actually has a temp drop that corresponds to how you are feeling (I haven't been able to figure that out myself).

I used to run lowgrade temps when I had a flare of CFIDS ... so I guess that means my immune system was freaking out and responding to something. ;)

I'm glad you have something that works for you! That's so great! :)