Question on ImmunePro Rx

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by amymb74, Sep 3, 2002.

1. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

Does anybody take this or the other similar whey protein supplements? Just wanted to hear how others are doing with it - I've been taking it for about 3 weeks - I'm going to go at least 6 months. Also, where these products are supposed to detox you - is there any exasberated symptoms when you start? Any info would be great - thanks....AMY
  2. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

Does anybody take this or the other similar whey protein supplements? Just wanted to hear how others are doing with it - I've been taking it for about 3 weeks - I'm going to go at least 6 months. Also, where these products are supposed to detox you - is there any exasberated symptoms when you start? Any info would be great - thanks....AMY
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have not tried ImmunePro Rx. Can't help you here, but this will bump your post up so others will see it.

The board is slow during and right after a holiday, so be sure to keep this bumped.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. contessa

contessa New Member

I have noticed that I'm able to get more done during the day since starting with it. I don't know what it's supposed to do - I got into it because my exercise program requires additional protein. I don't like the aftertaste and I don't like the fact that it gives me 'baby breath' all day. My teeth get gummed up quickly from it because of my lack of saliva. So I have to brush more often. But I'm going to keep taking whey. I hope the amino acids in it are doing something good for me.
  5. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

This type of whey protein (undenatured)is supposed to detox, wipe out HHV6 which some believe could contribute to or cause CFIDS/FM and do some other things. Dr Cheney uses it & there are studies on it. If you look in this store (ProHealth) for ImmunePro Rx it explains it. I also researched it a lot online doing searches for 'whey protein & HHV6' 'whey protein & Dr Cheney' 'Dr Cheney & HHV6' etc...you get the point. Its also mentioned under Dr Cheneys treatment plan at the bottom of the immune support home page.After reading I thought it was worth a shot to add to my supplements. AMY

Almost forgot - I guess its recognized in the Physicians Desk Reference now which gives it a little credibility. You can search the PDR site too.