Question on Mangosteen Juice?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BrennaBear, Sep 20, 2006.

1. BrennaBear

BrennaBear New Member

Just wondering if anyone has heard of or used Mangosteen Juice??? It is suppose to be good for what ails you.

Sounds too good to true,,,right?? I have been reading some info on it.

Comments appreciated,,,,

Brenna
  2. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Done that, Didn't Work For Me!(also very expensive)
    Best of luck,
    Mini
  3. BrennaBear

BrennaBear New Member

Just bumping this up to see if anyone else has any comments on the Mangosteen Juice.

I have been reading that several people with Fibro swear by it.

Has anyone else ever heard of it???

Thanks,
    Brenna
  4. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I tried it for awhile, didn't work for me either. Doesn't mean it won't for you.
  5. jarjar

jarjar New Member

That is a MLM product and some people swear by it for financial reasons. They would love to sell it to you and get you started selling it.

Not saying that applies to everyone but I know on another board everytime it is brought up you hear from people who sell Xango which is mango.

It is the number 2 mlm product currently. But you can purchase it as Sams or Costco as Mango juice but I never have heard people boast of that product.

J
  6. janieb

janieb New Member

And like so many others, it didn't work. Saw no difference positive or negative.

For a long time, we tried many natural health remedies. Some worked, especially the old wives ones, but the health food stores are always pushing a new one that works, for sure. In six months they have a new one and that is the one that really works.

It's expensive, so, except for the essential oils, we gave up on items from salespeople and natural health food stores.

janieb
  7. BrennaBear

BrennaBear New Member

My thanks to those that responded to my question about the Mango Juice.

I was curious as to your results with the juice. And it was, as I figured. Somebody just trying to make a buck off of those with health problems!

Take care!
    Brenna