Question on Rife Machine and Type O blood????

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by Hope4Sofia, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Hello,

I haven't been on for quite a while but have been lurking off an on. I hope someone will have some input for me.

I was recently told that people with type O blood do not respond to the rife machine. Do you know anything about this? I am having trouble finding any info on line.

Have any of you had success with the rife machine?

Thank you,

Sofi
  2. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Thank you for your responses. I am encourage that no one has heard anything about the type O issue. I think I am going to give the rife a try but am also going to continue the natural methods I am currently on.

I really appreciate your thorough responses.

Sofi
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

you might be able to locate someone near you, or some of the lyme sites that talk about alternatives... I often see posts from people looking for someone near to them, and often they get a response. You could also do a search there as well, also look at Brian Rosner's site and Richard Lloyd.

My son just started using it in between pulses of abx, but is using with ambrotose. It produced a herx, as I wrote on the other board.

" as many know he's been taking oral abx for chronic lyme just about 3 years now, still has a ways to go. He's not scheduled to see his LLMD 'til June... trying to spread out the pulse of abx to 1X/month.

He felt like he was going backwards lately, and not getting much if any herx from the abx + flagyl, so he tried Rife plus ambrotose, and wow - he got a herx. He did this the week prior to the abx/flagyl pulse, and found that he herxed to the abx the following week.

We can only conclude that the Rife/ambrotose really did do something, both on its own plus somehow caused a change for the better when he took the abx as it apparently was able to kill spirochetes & dissolve cysts.

I agree more than one thing needs to be needed no matter which route one chooses..."

[This Message was Edited on 04/18/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/18/2008]
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

because I've responded exactly the way they predicted with the marshall protocol... if I still feel the need to follow up with something after that, I probably will... I've read all sorts of ways to do the Rifing, so in any case, if one way doesn't work, I'd try another.

I KNOW it's so hard having to face the herxing... every few weeks I drag my feet to give myself a break; but over and over I've never read anything different than one has to or whatever the protocol, it's not working...

The 'magic bullet' in this case doesn't feel miraculous, sigh. Could anything be harder!?!