Question on Vitalaxin from those who have tried it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Valres, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Valres

Valres New Member

After reading the good results in that book I mentioned yesterday that brought up this site and mentioned it as awesome!

It had also mentioned the Vitalaxin that is sold on this site,Well I'm really curious to see if any of you have tried it and the results.

It is from the pregnancy hormone relaxin, which that book I had mentioned was the biggest hormone to have caused the remission in pregnant fm patients.

Since getting pregnant is not an option for me Ha!Ha!

I would really like to give the vitalaxin a try.

Anyway if any one of you have tried it pleeeeze give me your input on it and if it has helped any of you at all or caused any side effects or problems while you were taking it.

Sometimes the best info you can get on a product is from those you have tried it.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Sincerely Val.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have not tried Vitalaxin, but if you will type it in the 'Search Messages' there are many past posts on it.

The board is going to be very slow over this weekend, and probably through Christmas! So if you want, go check what has been said already.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Valres

Valres New Member

Thanks for the info on this.I haven't had much time to do a search on this yet.I hope things will slow down for me soon.

I just thought maybe someone has been using it now and wanted to share some there thoughts.

I hope you had a Great Christmas!!

Sincerely, Val