Question Please!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carolonly, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

Where can I find this Suzanne Summers diet and does she have a website? I am really interested in trying this, I have tried the atkins diet but am not a real fan of meat, I like steaks but can only eat so much.
  2. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

Where can I find this Suzanne Summers diet and does she have a website? I am really interested in trying this, I have tried the atkins diet but am not a real fan of meat, I like steaks but can only eat so much.
  3. AnnetteP

AnnetteP New Member

You learn more about her program from her website: suzannesomers.com. Click around til you find the somersize section...there is also a message board at that site.

Its important to eat plenty of protein, but it doesn't have to be just in the form of red meat. In fact, if you could eat fish at least twice a week (more is even better) along with poultry and eggs, you would be giving yourself a wonderful gift. I strive to eat 8 oz. of protein a day, and believe me its a difficult task. But, when I don't eat this much I tend to get migraines and just feel yucky!

I really like Suzanne's recipes and generally follow her program...its by far the easiest, and tastiest, diet I've found.

Good luck,
    Annette