Question: Received Call From SSD Determination

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BlueSky555, Jun 14, 2006.

1. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Just curious: I received a call from someone week before last, asking for information, address, phone#, for my psychologist. (I had only been to 1 appt.) She also told me they had already sent request for Med Records to my Rheumy, I gave the information.

Received another call asking when my next appt. was with psychologist. I told her and also told her when my next appt was with Rheumy.

At least I know they are working on it.

My question is: Since I had been to 1 appt. with psychologist, and had another scheduled, why would they want to know when the appt. was? I thought they had already sent for Med. Records on the first visit, since they called for add,phone information.

I hope I was clear on this; rather confusing.

Anyway, do you think this is a good sign??? None of this type of activity took place during my first application several years ago; gave up and went back to work, I know, wrong move.

Opinions welcome,

Thank you,
    BlueSky555
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

bumping one more time,

thank you
  3. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

BlueSky555:

They may be working on your 'success' letter and just need some extra info. I would imagine that if it were anything not in your favor they would just blow it away and have you wait for a denial letter.

My take: good sign.

nyrofan
  5. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi BlueSky555,
    I sure hope the call means good news.I just got a call about4pm,Canadian time.From Canada Pension Plan Disability.

They wanted to know my psychologists address,and my psychiatrists.I know it was included with my papers,but.

She was nice,the one I was talking too.But I could not remember the psychiatrists name,she looked it up ,and said it.Foggy brain.

It is soooo hard, the waiting!!

Hope it works out for you!!!
    Jordane
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am thinking positive here...but they do like to approve more on depression and or/anxiety more easliy then fms/cfs alone..they are probably building your case...

i forgot to look to see how old you are...it doesn make a difference as to how easily you are approved..

great website for anyone going thru the process is

disabilitysecrets.com

jodie
  7. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi there,

Wow Jordane, how weird is that??? Same phone call, 2 long away from each other places. It wasn't just the call but the reason for the call.

I hope we both get good news; thank you.

jodieplace, thank you for responding and also for thinking positive; it does help to know that at least, they are working on it. I don't have my age listed on my profile but I'm old enough. I applied 5 years ago; too young at that time; to me I was old then, at least felt it. As for the depression, I am even though I wish that I weren't.

I had already read the dissecrets but just wanted some thoughts.

Thank you all, kindly,
    BlueSky555