question to angle and beautiful is simplicity reflex of feet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PaulMark, Nov 7, 2002.

1. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

i have chart on reflex points of feet, it does help relax me a lot, temp. energy though doesn't last, do it when i'm not totally redridden ,

working on colon points, will this or working on any points make you sick after eating or while drinking vegggie juice, i usually sit in floor and sip on veggie juice before i eat and work on feet to relax me so i can just live

advise please PM
  2. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

i have chart on reflex points of feet, it does help relax me a lot, temp. energy though doesn't last, do it when i'm not totally redridden ,

working on colon points, will this or working on any points make you sick after eating or while drinking vegggie juice, i usually sit in floor and sip on veggie juice before i eat and work on feet to relax me so i can just live

advise please PM
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

bumping back up
  4. selma

selma New Member

Can be done with a pencil's eraser or a tennis ball.

Hand reflexology has the same points.

Love and hugs, Selma
  5. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

Selma: I know taht but thanks, what i want to know is will it make you sick after you eat, especialalyk if i eat something i shoudln't i hve noticed if i can work on colon points, the bowels move better,

should you work esp. on the colon points or wait a while?

also, i wonder why reflex reflief is only temp?

when i was still able to drive i was going about l4 miles to a girl who do reflex. she had to quit, it made me feel more energy for l hr or 2 or 3 but nothing in 5 yrs. has helped that dryk intermitten burning dry sandpaper cough and fire ants and sandpaper feelign i battle 24/7 it's miserable and i've gone downhill from there

i guess too many things going on in cfids,

thanks for answering these questions, PM