question to bluerose and others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onnaroll, Dec 3, 2005.

1. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

I have a question about my affidavit for my disability.

Ive worked all my life and have plenty of credits but I dont have a former affidavit form from any previous employers.

If i have hubby daughter friend and doctor do another one will that be enough? I had quit my last job because hubby was making more money and the job i had didnt pay enough for me to keep going.

there was alot of stress there and at that time i started getting sick but never realized i was that sick. thanks for your help ..=)
    [This Message was Edited on 12/03/2005]
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Having your closet family and friends write letters on your behalf...plus your doctor would be enough!!

It helps if a former employer would write one on your behalf...but its ok if thats not possible.

I didn't have my former employer write a letter for me either...but I did have my Husband, mother, sister, one friend and 2 of my doctor's write on my behalf. I think this had a BIG impact on winning my case and so quickly.

Just have your family and a close friend write very detailed letters on what they see you go through, it dosen't need to be more then one to 2 pages at most...just very detailed in what they see you go through every day.

I hope this has helped some, and I wish you much luck and many prayers!! Hang in there!!

((Hugs))
    Bluerose

P.S. If anything else I can help with just let me know. I;m not on as often here lately....but I usually at least check in on the board every couple days.

3. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

thanks for your help with this its so hard! I also followed your steps from the other post on disability for my letters..=) This will be a great help to me.

love ronda
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

So glad my post have helped!!! I know how hard it is, thats why I wanted to share as much info as I could.

It's a very stressful and overwhelming process...But you hang in there and dont every give up!!

((Hugs)) & Prayers
    Bluerose