QUESTION: WHAT TO DO FOR LEAKY GUT SYNDROME

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I noted that on a good rheumy program from Uk the other day, top rheumies were saying that people with RA, arthritis and ME(FM here) all tended to share werid gut bacteria that they think creeps into system via leaky gut.

Can anyone here tell me what they have taken for leaky gut and what sort of protocol?

This seems to be a huge link as well as allergies to foods that cause the bacteria in the first place. These were highly respected mainstream rheumies BTW. They said curing the leaky gut and elimiating foods that caused it gave a 40% rate of pain gone. Evidence based double binf 15 year study.

Love Anne C
  2. mimilove

mimilove New Member

Anne,

Not sure if this is going to be of any help to you since yu probably know a lot more about these things than I do; but I did a search on "Heal Leaky Gut" and many things came up.
    Most probably a must read for me too! Anyone of those might hold an answer or something close to what you had in mind maybe :)

Hope that helps

Mimi
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

After 11 years I'm not even sure if I know if I have one although, from what I've read, most people with CFS/FM do. How do you know?

Marta
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I don't know but I am summizing this couold be what is going on. I guess I would like to hear from people who actually have it here as I have seen it mentioned, as I have no idea other than them testing the bacteria how one gets to know. BUT that site I will check it out, and I think you are probably right, we may all be afflicted.

Thanks. Anne C