Question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CarolDonz, Oct 26, 2005.

1. CarolDonz

CarolDonz New Member

Hi all,

As some of you might remember, I have fibro and CFS, which seem to be getting worse. My question is: Does anyone have balance problems and/or dizziness?

I also get migraines and take a med which really knocks you out, and I got really scared yesterday after almost having an accident. Could this be "fibro fog", w/or w/out the headache? Can fibro fog be that bad? Are balance problems very common? I've had numerous tests, and all were negative.

If anyone could help to put my mind at ease, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Carol
  2. teacher

teacher New Member

I get dizzy sometimes. Usually just a quick "swish" and it's gone.

Balance only a problem when I'm very tired.

Migraines are taken care of with Excedrin Migraine. Don't usually have problems with that.

I hope someone can be a bit more helpful.

Hang in there,

teacher
  3. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

I don't know the answer to your question but I have been having that problem too. I don't have headaches but my balance seems to be getting worse all the time. Climbing stairs is difficult as well as just walking across a parking lot or in a store. I have to depend on a shopping cart to balance me. I have even considered using a cane to steady me but I really hate the thought of it. I have an appt. with the rheumy next month and I am definitely going to ask about this. I hope someone else out there knows and will answer us both.
    Stinker56