QUESTION

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by UnicornK, May 22, 2006.

1. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Why is it that we can not post our email addys, etc. Did something happen? There are some people I would love to have a "relationship" with...friendly.

Just curious. Thanks.

God Bless.
  2. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

I've already had an experience with someone that posted an email address on one of my threads claiming they had gotten relief from a particular med and was almost completely without pain. Once I contacted that individual and did a little extra research, it was a marketer/salesperson for that specific company and product and they are taught to prey on us in order to increase their sales. It's sad, but people are desperate enough to prey on the sick just as much as they do the elderly. i don't know what this world is coming to. I think it's primarily for our protection, but I know what you mean. I'd love to be able to send private messages sometimes to certain people just to discuss certain things that I wouldn't want to put on the board for everyone to read. Maybe at some point they can add a Private Message option???
    mrs
  3. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

I have read previously of people on this site having some terrible experiences with stalkers. Unfortunately, there are all sorts of people out there - and even on here.
  4. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I hadn't even thought of these things. I don't know why...I'm usually pretty savvy about things like that. I guess that goes to show you how safe I feel here. LOL

God Bless.