Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Msdeana, May 4, 2009.

1. Msdeana

Msdeana New Member

Has any one ever tried Acai Berry. I ordered a trail offer and was thinking about trying it. Huggies take care Deana.
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

According to The Center for Science in the Public Interest, Acai Berries have no more antioxidants than grape, blueberry, or black cherry juices.
  3. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Not trying to be nosy, but please be careful if you ordered your trial offer off the internet. i did that and it was a scam, im not saying the acai berry isnt good. but when i signed up for the $4.95 trial bottle, little did i know that after a week they charged me almost $80.00 for that Bottle, then they start sending your bottles every month( for 80.00)

then only way i could stop it was to cancel my debit card, or they would have kept on sending the bottles. even if you call and tell them you dont want it.

and sometimes you cant even get anybody on the phone to try & cancel it!!
    so be careful
  4. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

I never thought of that when I first read the original post. A lot of people have had to cancel their credit cards because they couldn't get the company to stop making monthly charges against the card.
  5. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

They had a big story on that on one of the TV Shows - Dateline or 20/20. Big hype. Claims untrue for what some of what the advertisements were saying.

Not that it's probably not good for something. I wish I could remember exactly what it said.

google it - you'll probably hear all sides.