Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Oct 8, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

if you are taking different antifungal for CANDIDA, would it make you go to the bathroom, especially, if you are taking 3-4-5 different anti fungal all at one time.

and how much is too much, should i decrease the amount to about 2 different ones..
    maybe three,

i relly dont know, what would be considered a good amount to take, and be comfortable with.

an answer will help me, and it's greatly appreciated.
    i have alot of anit-fungal, and i think tonight i took a little to much...anyone knowsif 2-3 is enough. thanks
    [This Message was Edited on 10/08/2009]
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Candida Albicans is hard to kill. My fatigue told me to combine antifungals and rotate as they adapt. A bad die-off reaction is usually what slows down the treatment. If you don't much of a die-off, (lots of things can cause diarrhea) you could go to a lower maintenance dose.

A permanent way to keep Candida in check is probiotics and a low sugar diet. If you're on antibiotics, keep treating for candida.

I use 1-2 antifungal treatments/ day, I'm on the maintenance side of it.
  3. street129

street129 New Member

i knew i was doing something wrong, but didn't know what, i will only rotate two anti-fungal at different days. thanks again, you're an angel.
    i have't ate any sugar or anything with suger since april, my glucose is low 79.... range 85-115
    [This Message was Edited on 10/09/2009]