Question

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Hoobastank, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Hoobastank

Hoobastank New Member

Does anyone know why posts may not show up in here? I posted something a couple hours ago, and it's still not showing up. Will the "higher ups" not post certain things?
    The post was in regards to a book that I recommended.

Anyone?

Thanks,
    Craig
  2. Hoobastank

Hoobastank New Member

Thanks for your reply Sarah. I stole my name from the name of a band that I like. I wasn't in a very creative mood when I came onboard here.

Hoob
  3. Hoobastank

Hoobastank New Member

That's the name of the book and it was written by John Townsend. You may be familiar with some of his other books he co-authored with Henry Cloud. Boundaries, Boundaries: Face to Face, or How We Grow. I've read quite a few of their books. This one in particular, Who's Pushing Your Buttons?, is one that I HAVE to read, not want to. I have people in my life that do push my buttons, and I want to deal with them in a healthy, Christ like way. You could find more info. on Amazon or the authors website.

God Bless,
    Craig
  4. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Craig,
    Thanks for the suggestion on the book. I've read "Boundaries" by those authors which was excellent. I found it extremely helpful. It seems like family members and old friends really have a handle on pushing buttons best:)
    Have a great day!!!
    Monkeykat
  5. Hoobastank

Hoobastank New Member

For those really interested in this book. If your computer has speakers, you can go to Mid Day Connections website, and listen to the author, John Townsend speak about the book in detail. When you get to the site, go to the section entitled, Online Audio Archive. The program aired on July 28th. If you can listen, I strongly encourage it.

God Bless,
    Craig