Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeavenlyRN, Mar 23, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member does the "Friend" thing at the bottom of each post work, and exactly what it the purpose?
  2. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member it's all clear, except for one thing. When you mention "articles".......which articles? Where are they?

These are probably questions I should have asked when I first got here but I'm a little slow!

Oh...what a minute. How do you add a friend? I tried doing that once, just to see what would happen and when I checked my profile it said I didn't have any friends. What a bummer!

:) :)
  3. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Confused....I tried it and it still said I had no friends. I'm going to get a complex!

I'll check with tech support. Thanks everyone for your help.

4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I don't think I ever noticed the friends button. I've only been on the board forever.

Jan, please do not take it personally. I am sure you have friends on this board!!

5. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Thank you for the updated info. I haven't contacted tech support yet. Think I'll try a couple other things before I do. I don't want to sound like a complete idiot! A partial idiot is OK......just not a complete one!

Thank you for the comment about my posts. As long as I'm feeling pretty good I can usually find something to laugh about. When I'm not feeling good, nothing seems funny!

Thanks again.

6. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

I made you my friend.... =)

It worked!
  7. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

What I was going to ask was......what does the ability to have a 'live conversation' with mean?

anyone know?
  8. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

No matter what I matter whose name I enter as my one shows up!

Is this a conspiracy? Not that I'm paranoid....!

Are you all really aliens and floating out in cyberspace and not real? Not that I'm paranoid....!

Am I the alien? Not that I'm paranoid....!

Has my whole time here been a dream? Like the old Bob Newhart series?!! Not that I'm on paranoid....!

Or, could this just be like real life and no one wants to be my friend? Not that I'm feeling sorry for myself today!

I'm sure whatever is going on has to do with the other glitches that occurring now.
  9. JimB51

JimB51 Member

I just can't remember what.
    I think I must have pushed my "unlearn" button.
    "Hi" to you, my friends.
  10. quanked

quanked Member

when you click "friend" are you LOGGED ON? I know it took me awhile to get a list going for favorite posts until I realized I had to be logged into prothealth.