Question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jody, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Jody

Jody New Member

I know this doesn't have anything to do with diabetes but my sister is getting age spots on her face. Does anyone know a natural way to get rid of them?

My trip to VA went very well. No suprises with my sister. I had a great time. Sugars good with the odd food change. Only 1 got up to 234 so I took another 1/2 units of Humalog and it went down. Went paddle boating, swimming, hiking in the woods, shopping, and site seeing. Very pretty there. I got to feed a duck and big fat racoon which was sooooo pretty. Also a little deer walked up to me and let me pet him, take pictures, and feed him some crackers. Neat. Lots of big butterflies which I love. The hotel could of been nicer for 70 bucks a night but it was okay.
  2. Jody

Jody New Member

I know this doesn't have anything to do with diabetes but my sister is getting age spots on her face. Does anyone know a natural way to get rid of them?

My trip to VA went very well. No suprises with my sister. I had a great time. Sugars good with the odd food change. Only 1 got up to 234 so I took another 1/2 units of Humalog and it went down. Went paddle boating, swimming, hiking in the woods, shopping, and site seeing. Very pretty there. I got to feed a duck and big fat racoon which was sooooo pretty. Also a little deer walked up to me and let me pet him, take pictures, and feed him some crackers. Neat. Lots of big butterflies which I love. The hotel could of been nicer for 70 bucks a night but it was okay.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are welcome here, but I think you clicked the wrong board. This is the FM/CFS forum.

Glad to hear you had such a good time, and the animals sound wonderful!

Take care,

Shalom,Shirl