question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pat UK, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Pat UK

Pat UK New Member

I was wondering how many of you have walking problems? I cannot walk much further than my front door if I walk further I will be in bed the next day completly worn out, I have cfs.
    Pat
  2. Pat UK

Pat UK New Member

I was wondering how many of you have walking problems? I cannot walk much further than my front door if I walk further I will be in bed the next day completly worn out, I have cfs.
    Pat
  3. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Hi Pat,
    I used to be the exact same way. I could walk from the couch to the bathroom and would be huffing and puffing like I had been running. I was only like this the first couple of years after I got sick. I've had CFS for 13 years. I'm much better now but still really sick. I was practically bedridden for the first year or two. When I would do anything at all I would end up sicker. The Dr. put me on cardiac rehab program and it did help. It was hard to do though. I had 2 young children at the time.
    I hope you feel better. I know how frustrating this is.

Take care,
    Sapphire
  4. Jan39

Jan39 New Member

Pat,Jan here,Im the same here,feel like its a nightmare,don't you?,know Im thinking about you,we will get there Im sure....Im having an horrendous day here,flu symptoms like you have never,so don't think you are alone battling this thing,you're not,I will post you soon ,love Jan
  5. sybil

sybil New Member

i keep falling over.i can walk quite a distance,but it's very traumatic because of my balance problems.i use a stick,but it's still scary,

sybilxxx

[ advertisement ]