questions about doctors funtional capacity questionaire?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onnaroll, Dec 8, 2005.

1. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

hi all, i got my doctors report and i have a couple questions for ya?

my report does not list that i have chronic arm and shoulder pain myofacial pain, i guess my doc doesnt know i have mvp either.

my other inmairments are depression now dont get me wrong i have never continplated suicid sry cant spell, the only reason for my depression is unresolved horrible pain left untreated. this also brought up my blood pressure. does anyone know what hypertention benign means?

wanted to find out from nurse but i missed her call.
    On the report my prognosis is poor.
    mutiple tender points >15 Normal lab ct mri. I dont think i had a ct how ever i wanted one done on lungs and never had it.

It say no to emotional factor. now if you ask me this should be a yes, emotion is stress geez

my pain location identifed lumbosacral cervical spine, thoracic spine chest shoulders arms hips all bilateral.

It states i have daily pain and point tenderness.
    my identifing factors that precipitate pain are fatigue movement overuse, stress,static position.

my impairments our consisitent with the symtoms and funtional limitations descibed on this evaluaton.he wrote yes.

on how often is your patients experience of pain enough to interfere with attention and concentration he put constantly.

to what degree can your patient tolerate work or stress he put incapable of even low stress.

under please explain the reason for your condition he put stress always causes worsening.

on how many city blooks i could walk without rest or sever pain he put 6 -8

HE PUT I CAN SIT OR STAND CONSISTENTLY FOR ONLY 15 MIN STAND 45 MINS.
    i can st less than two hours stand or walk about 2 hours.
    some days i cant do this at all.

it says i need to walk around during a 8hr work day. how often he put every 20 to 30 mins. how much walking he put five mins.

he put i need a job which would permit shifting positions at will from standing sitting walking.

no to cane question.

it say i would need to take unscheduled breaks during a 8 hr work day.

he put i would nned a break every 15 to 20 min.under how long your patient have to rest before returning to work he put 2hrs.

it said with prolonged sitting my legs should be elavated.yes

it said if i was working my legs would need to be elavated 25%.
    it said i can only lift 10 pounds occasionally and never over 20 to 50 pounds.

he didnt mark repetitive reaching, witch is a yes this bothers me alot.
    but then it says i scored 10 on hand grasp turn twist objects fingers manipulation. and <5% ON ARMS INCLUDING OVER HEAD.

STOOP5% crouch<5%

SAY YES TO GOOD DAYS BAD DAYS FOR THIS IMPAIRMENT.

ON HOW OFTEN YOUR PATIENT WOULD MISS WORK HE PUT MORE THAN FOUR TIMES A MTH.

HE ALSO STATED THAT MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE CALLED ALOT FROM ME BEING OUT OF LORTAB.ADVISED TO TAKE TYLANOL ADVIL. HOW EVER THIS IS NOT WORKING-SHE CRIED OUT ALL NOT WORKING IN PAIN. PLEASE HELP WHAT ELSE CAN SHE DO?

sorry this is so long but do you think i should ask my doctor for these changes to be done on a affidavide for my hearing with the alj . thanks in advance everyone is so great here.

love to all ronda

2. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

Call your doc and anyone else who is involved and get those documents ASAP! Believe me, you'll need all the ammunition you can get for SSD! I have been turned down 2 x's now and am getting ready to go before the judge.

I had to find a psychologist (after a TERRIBLE incident with another 'psychologist'!) whom I saw for several months. I did this just so he could see how bad I was, and know that I needed his documentation for SSD. He knew right up front that I was there for that, as well as the depression.

I also found a rheumatologist who believes in fibro, saw him for several months and had him fill out a form for me. My lawyer says it all looks really good now, but you can never tell, believe me!!

Do whatever you have to do to get ALL your symptoms, illnesses, diagnoses DOCUMENTED, or your case will be thrown out in a heartbeat. Good luck! PG