I am seeing lots of posts about Mercury. I am wondering how you go about getting a proper test done? I doubt any doctor will just agree to do it. But from what I am reading you have to get a specific test done with injection and then urine or something. How do you get the accurate test? PLUS I have also read that you can be allergic to mercury so it wouldn't matter if you had high mercury levels or not cause any amount could make you sick. If that is the case do you also chelate and how do you know when to stop if it wasn't high levels but an allergy? I am just trying to figure out how all of this works and how you know if you need to chelate or not.