QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CHAT ROOM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CATLADY912, Jan 30, 2003.

1. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO GO TO THE CHAT ROOM??. IS THERE SOMEONE IN THERE ALL THE TIME LIKE 24/7??. I HAVE NOT HAD THE CHANCE TO GO THERE YET SINCE I HAVE BEEN WATCHING MY SON'S CHILDREN DURING THE DAY (HIS WIFE IS BACK IN REHAB FOR DRUG ADDICTION. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME. SHE RELAPED BUT IS BLAMING THE DOCTORS FOR IT. NO GO WITH ME. SHE COULD HAVE SAID NO AND TOLD THEM SHE WAS A RECOVERING DRUG ADDICT.) BUT ANYWAY, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THE BEST TIME TO GO CHAT AND CAN YOU DO ALLOT OF VENTING IN THERE???. RIGHT NOW I COULD VENT BUT HAVE TO GO AND FEED THE 4 MONTH OLD. I'M TOO OLD TO COPE WITH THIS AGAIN. LAST TIME I ONLY HAD THE ONE CHILD TO WATCH BUT NOW I HAVE 2. WISH I COULD GO SOME WAY AND GET AWAY FROM IT ALL, BUT I DON'T NEED A REHAB CENTER. BUT BACKTO MY QUESTION. NEVER MIND, I JUST FORGOT WHAT ELSE I WANTED TO ASK, MUST BE THAT BRAIN FOG AGAIN, LOL,LOL,LOL,. JANICE
  2. ejay

ejay New Member

why do i see this over and over with fibro cfs and head injuries as long as everyone thinks you look ok they still expect all kinds of things out of you that most people or themselves wouldnt do if they were healthy! I can appreciate wanting to help family but they made them and you are very ill and stress isn't soing to help sorry you come first.sorry for venting take care of yourselve i care. ejay
  3. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

tHANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. YOU ARE RIGHT, THAT WHEN YOU LOOK WELL EVERYBODY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY SISTER-IN-LAW WHO IS A SCHOOL TEACHER HAS FIBRO, BUT SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT. SO THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH. I TRY TO COME FIRST BUT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO HAPPEN, AND I KNOW IF I PUT MY FOOT DOWN IT WOULD HAPPEN, BUT I DO MY BEST TO HELP MY SON SO HE CAN FINISH SCHOOL AND HAVE A DEGREE. THIS WAS AN UNEXPECTED THING THAT CAME UP EVEN THOUGH I KNEW IN MY HEART THAT SHE WAS ADDICTED AGAIN, JUST DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD GO TO REHAB AGAIN. IF SHE COMES OUT AGAIN AND GIVES ME THE SPILL ABOUT TAKEING PAIN MEDS AND THAT I'M A DRUG ADDICT, I WILL KNOCK HER HEAD OFF HER SHOULDERS. TRYED TOEXPLAIN TO HER WHAT A DRUB ADDICT WAS BUT SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT LOOK WHO WENT BACK TO REHAB AND I WILL REMIND OF HER THAT, AND HOW SHE LIED AND HOCKED THINGS TO GET MONEY FOR HER DRUGS. NOW THAT'S A DRUG ADDICT. MY DOCTOR INFORMED ME THAT I WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT AND I KNOW I'M NOT. THINK SHE IS JEALOUS BECAUJSE I TAKE PAIN MEDS FOR MY ILLINESS BUT I WOULD GIVE ALLOT NOT TO HAVE EITHER ONE OF THEM. SORRY VENTING AGAIN. THIS HAS BEEN A REALLY BAD DAY AND NIGHT. MY NERVES WERE SO BAD TONIGHT I JUST ABOUT LOST IT. WELL, I'M GOING TO TRY AND DESTRESS NOW. THANK YOU AGAIN.JANICE