Questions that haunt me......funny

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bevy2most, Apr 22, 2008.

1. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'.. but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box? What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ?

if the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your hemisphere?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.

2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

There were some new ones to me in that list. I liked the last one especially.

Thanks for the laugh, Bevy2most.
  3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Great list. I noticed that the ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle were the same back when I was a kid. Add "Baa Bah Black Sheep" to that list. What's the deal? Was there only one creatively challenged composer back then?

The other day, while making coffee, I decided I needed to make a list like this. The first thing on my list was going to be, "Why do my coffee filters come in a stay fresh ziplock bag?" I have yet to zip it shut once it's opened. Am I risking the possibility of STALE PAPER?

Thanks Bevy, fun post!
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

List of Why's!,,,,The Wylie Cyote one is perfect!,,,,,Thanks!
  5. Doober

Doober New Member

another one that I heard.

Why do we park on a driveway, and drive on a parkway????
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

I would wonder about why I was told to "wash OFF my face"....

and if cranky, to be told that I should of "Stood in bed"...wasn't I warned not to walk or jump on my bed?

Or the expression of hearing a person had to pay "room and board".......

What about "got to hurry and CATCH the bus"....

7. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

When was anyone last time someone hit by a stationary vehicle?
  8. Doober

Doober New Member

you explain to me that when 2 airplanes nearly collide in flight,

They call it a "Near Miss"???????
    [This Message was Edited on 04/25/2008]
  9. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

Ever notice that Amazing Grace, and Gilligan's Island theme song have the same melody? It cracks me up whenever we sing that song in church.