Questions???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, May 12, 2012.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Relora is it about the same as seriphos. And can you also tale adrenogen say 1/2 pill a day with it . I read in the nutritional handbook about glandulars so just thought I would ask
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

If you look up Relora, you will see that it is a combination of two herbs, one of which (magnolia something) is supposed to help lower cortisol. Seriphos is phosphorylated serine, so Relora and Seriphos and are different things, but both are supposed to lower cortisol and help with stress. I've never taken relora so don't know how well it works, but had very good results with Seriphos.

I have taken Seriphos with adrenogen and other adrenal glandulars with no problem. I would assume it would be okay to combine relora with adrenogen.

Good luck!

Mary
  3. crickett

crickett New Member

Thanks so much for the info . I started on relora today and will add the adrenogen slowly to see how I do. Also will this help functional insulin resistance ?? I do watch my diet very well just scared thanks again
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I don't know if this will help functional insulin resistance but think it's possible - I just read that high cortisol can cause insulin resistance, and vice versa.

I just read your post where you say you muscle test strong for adrenal glandulars but have so much trouble with them. Have you ever seen a chiropractor for total muscle testing? In other words, not just having someone test you on a couple of supplements, but to check out your bodily systems. They might pick up something the doctors are missing as you are having so many problems. My chiro picked up several things the regular doctors couldn't find or didn't have a clue about, and I would have been much worse off without him. He helped me straighten out my digesetion with enzymes and hydrochloric acid and a liver detox, he helped with my ileocecal valve (Yeah, that was interesting, my adrenals, my gallbladder, all these things.

Good luck with everything-

Mary
  5. crickett

crickett New Member

Mary my chiropractor has muscle tested me on so many supplements he is also a natural pathic md part of my problem is my hital hernia and that I am soo sensitive to supplements and meds that's why I get so frustrated cause I do not understand why I am like this . He says I have a chronic infection . Just want to feel like a human being again.