QUICK FIX FOR A BAD DAY ANYONE? OMG pls someone help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

OK...I have had it! I hurt like H*LL, Im exhuasted from not sleeping at all for days (especially since Hubby started using CPAP machine at niht to combat his sleep apnea), Im overwhelmed with body pain, trying to get thru the daily grind, deal w/ my four kids, hubby and the household, not to mention the holiday, I NEED A BREAK!
    Im in the most incredibly foul mood today because its all sneaking up on me and taking over.
    ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE A QUICK FIX FOR MY BAD MOOD????
    Im leaving for work now...I have to do a little overtime and then rush home deal with four heads of homeowkr but first take them all to chiropractor, cook dinner as soon as I get back, rush back out to drop one child to basketball practice for an hour, hubby working second job tonight so Im solo and well...OMG I CANT BREATHE EVEN THINKING ABOUT ALL THIS!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIND SOME RELIEF...I really need to find something to smile about today...all this negative energy is killing me...not to mention the fibro which is making life unbearable right now.

H - E - L - P!
  2. leubie

leubie New Member

can yall skip the chiro???basketball???? just this once???? how about picking up dinner?----------------make it a special night for yall------------relax-----------------just for tonight---------------i wish i had more ideas--------------i fell asleep at the computer and have to be at work in 30 mins----------------i still have on my night gown-------that should make you laugh---------love to all------------laura
  3. mosherpit

mosherpit New Member

Is it possible to set up a carpool w/some other moms...wouldn't help for tonight, but the future. My husband is working 2 jobs and we have a 13month old and sometimes I get frustrated about all the extra's I have to do, but he is working to bring in money so...

Try to take a deep breath and maybe a 10 minute soak in the tub after the kids go to bed, or if they are old enough while they eat dinner.

Try to deligate as much as you can, you are only one person and there is only so much you can do in a day. I have to remind myself of this every couple of days when I take on too much...

hugs to you.
  4. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

Get a relative/friend/husband to help take care of the kids to give you a rest break?

Can you order groceries/holiday things online to save time/energy going to the store?

Can you talk to your husband and kids about how badly you are doing right now with your health and you really need their support to help make things easier for you?

I don't know how old your kids are but maybe you could designate a 'quiet time' when everyone in the house chooses a quiet activity, and you can take some time out and recharge.

5. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

When I'm having a horrible day and feel like I can't cope, I turn to God. I ask Him to give me strength to get through the day, I stop and breathe, I organise my thoughts and enforce positive thinking, thereby choosing and believing that I can and will do what whatever is necessary to get through it.

Sending positive thoughts your way!
    Phoebe
  6. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Good luck with all the stress. You might want to see a professional for ways to reduce stress.

The danger of continuing with your current routine is you might get so sick you can't go on at all. It happens...

Can you sleep in a different room away from the CPAP? I know I could never sleep listening to that.

It is hard to figure out alternate plans at the last minute but you could sit down over the week-end and try to find ways to take some of the pressure off, that might help.

A quick fix for your mood is a 2-3 hour nap, you sound exhausted.