Quick Note

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Oct 24, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I have been praying and reading, but going thru some med. changes that are playing heck with my system.

Please know that I am praying for you all and your requests.

I know you are praying for me, because this could be so much worse. I read on the FM board of people going thru this same thing.

Know that it is God's hand in all of this because I have not had to deal with soooooooo much of the withdrawal that comes with these drugs.

Thankyou all for your prayers and if you would keep them coming. Bless you all. De
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I posted to you and Caffey yesterday, i was worried about you.
    Please take care of yourself, and don't worry if your mind wanders, it will get better.
    I'm asking God to cover you, may the blood of Jesus be over or mind and thoughts.

I was driving home the other day from school, and the sun was peeking out. And it felt sooo good, in the middle of feeling sooo bad. Dose that make sense.

God is with us,
    Misty
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2006]
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

It was so nice to hear your words and to FEEL your prayers. I'm doing unexpectedly well.

I know what should be happening and it is not.

I'm tired, running hot and cold and having some breathing issues but that is pretty much it. As all of you know, it should be worse.

All of this is doable and I thank God for this. And I thank God for you. It is your prayers that have been answered for me. Blessings, De