quick update on school

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Aug 21, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

today was math only...they sure do things differently now than in the 80's...we have lecture then a math lab on computers...so strange to me...then at one time we maybe able to use calculators...

we always had to use our brains back then...

i
    m tired...i have reading i need to do...but i think i will get the hang of going back to school after so many years...

jodie
  2. jjdg

jjdg New Member

i'm doing a math class now and if you think they are doing things differently in the 80's i haven't been in school for 41 years!! as i was doing some of the assessment testing they showed how to do a problem that was so hard for me to grasp,when i did it the way i had learned all those years ago it was so much easier,no wonder kids aren't having easy times learning the stuff.Good luck with your classes
    janet
  3. jenemc

jenemc New Member

what classes are you taking? i'm doing online...i would have to drive and its not easy anymore..the drive is 110 miles round trip... love my online classes..i enjoy the classes n i did drive..but have found it easier on me to do them online..

hope you enjoy your classes...

jennie
  4. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Jodie-

I will also be taking math(algebra)- they already dropped one of my classes on me and I have to re-place with another one. I wanted to wait to take math next semester but I am going to try and get that over with. I can imagine the change- this will be interesting. You will do fine- it has got to be tiring - do you go everyday? I will be going M,W& F- about 4 hours-that is alot but I had to at least have 12 credit hours for my aids.

Get rest, be well and we are rooting for you.

hugs
    Janet