quick urgent prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Dec 2, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

lawyer called the mortgage companys trying to pull off anthor scam jason has to be in court frist thing tommrrow
    please full force prayers we have been homeless before
    and i dont know what to do if it happend agin once is too much for anyone,

bless you all
    kara
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

My prayers are being said for you and your family!
    Love,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Replied to you on the ccboard. But letting you know that you will be in my prayers untill we hear that all is well wity you and your home.

God Bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  4. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Kara....I'll give it all I have to send some prayer to you in this hour of need for you. It's funny but just when you think you have it so bad, you hear of someone else who has it so much worse. My best to you! queenbee
  5. Kim

Kim New Member

Father, please give Kara that financial miracle that she needs. Take care of her family, give them peace, hope, and strength in their time of need. In Jesus' name. Amen.

6. guestpaula

guestpaula New Member

Dear Lord,
    There is nothing I can tell you that you dont already know. I lift this family up to you and pray that you will keep them safe and in their home. I pray for a solution to their finacial problems and have faith that you will show them the way. In the name of our lord, Jesus Christ,Amen.

Paula
  7. allhart

allhart New Member

i thank you all from the bottom of my heart your prayers have helped!
    if you get a chance please read urgent prayer update on the chit chat board its long but i realy would like you all to know how this happened so you can avoid it.

bless you all!
    kara
  8. Revella

Revella New Member

Kara I am praying that God take control of this problem and that you will be able to keep your home.