Quitely, awaiting your reply

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, May 14, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Where am i today, oh, where am i today?
    My hearts alone, alonely ache.
    Friends are near, a cyber second, a reply away;
    i can't not touch them, or see there faces.
    Voices, expressions, laughter, or tears.

I'm sitting here in body, my soul longs to be free;
    to, run jump and play.
    I'm tied to this desk, where my friendships rest.
    Another day of meds, supplements, in my tired nest.

2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I loved reading this! Keep writing and posting all that you feel and experience.

I believe it can help others as well as yourself. I can relate so much to what you wrote!

Lots of love,
    Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Misty, did you join Kholmes' book club? The first book is excellent - I loved it. I know that us "ferocious readers" need more food constantly.

In my profile I wrote that I was like a locust in the library - then thought "nobody is going to get that image at all".
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You are so sweet... and always there for others. I wish to be there for you as much as I can! Just know that I call your name in prayer. (-:

Love, Mari
  5. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

That came out well!!!

Thanks for sharing. I enjoy being there for friends. It is always nice getting to know people too.

6. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm glad you can still enjoy poetry! And hope that someday your reading ability will come back.

Thanks for the comment on the locust in the library.

Sometimes I wonder about myself. :) This is not brain fog either, but I think in images, and either paint or write descriptions.

When we moved into this house, part of the front yard was covered with all kinds and varieties of mosses instead of grass. I said to my new neighbors. "I'm surprised that there are no reindeer here." LOL That made sense to me. They all gave me a LONG look, and started talking about the real deer.

I'm spoiled by my husband. He loves my imagery, and totally gets it all the time!

Hope you are doing well today. Just came back from enjoying your poetry contributions - replied to you there.

Blessings!
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Replys, and more replys! I'm blessed!

Hangin- I hope you get to the point of being out of your bed nest again. Your profile was fun to read.

I was speaking of a different type of alone, not neccarily loneliness. A lonley ache of what is lost from this DD.
    A place where family and friends can't share with you. But, you guys here know.

Wind-Judy- What's Kholmes book club? I saw a post on the other board. Are people all reading the same book?
    I'm a bit picky, usally stick to christian authors. Just finished the 4th book in series by; Liz Curtis Higgs, Grace in Thine Eyes. Big fan of Lord of the Rings- have read it several times (lots for the imaginantion there!)
    I loved your image of "locust in the library"!

Mari- you are very good at encouraging people, that's a gift. Thanks for the prayers.

Pottersclay- It did just come out, but still only half of what i was feeling.
    Your cyber friend!

And, The Wolf, glad to see you here littlebluestem, sorry about finding reading difficult. Some days it is for me also. I've made myself sick from reading too much at a time. But, it's an addiction.

Thank You All for replying

God Bless
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

I LOVE LOrd of the Rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Discovered it when I was 16 years old - in an old carton of books my cousin sent over. First the Hobbit.

Look up Kholmes profile or username. It announces the book and a description of it. Yes, we are all reading it, and will discuss it on the 20th - this Sat.

I thought it was excellent - really excellent.
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

How wonderful that you teach people to read!!! What age group are you working with?

Have you found anything to improve your health? ( from profile)

((Hugs))
    Judy
  10. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I hadn't realized that there was a worship board in here! What a treasure! I hadn't been in the FM board for a while. A place for us to talk about our faith(which is a BIG part of who we are) with out offending someone! Keep writing those poems!

I LOVE reading!!!!!!! Its what I do when I can't sleep at night. I too, am very picky with what I read, only christian books, mainly fiction. (unless it is a health book). I use our churches library, our town library, and the next towns library! The towns are close together and the one town has a better selection because there aren't as many christian readers there. Reading is one thing I can do that takes me away from FM, and since I don't really have any friends it helps easy the lonelyness.

Blessings,
    Bonnie
  11. dejovu

dejovu New Member

My daughters name is Misty, you don't hear it all that often. Special prayers for your needs. God bless. De