R. Paul St. Amand, M.D. on Guaifenesin Treatment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MimiMLR, Dec 29, 2005.

1. MimiMLR

MimiMLR New Member

This is the one I was talking about! It is on the Library page of this board! I'll try anything once!!!!

Okay Off too read!
    And it's SNOWING again!!!
    Ugh

Mimi R.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Go to Guaidoc.com and you can read all about it. We have discussed the Guai treatment many times here and if you do a search in Title on Guai and Guaifenesin, you can bring up our old posts.

If you decide to do this protocol, it will be absolutely necessary to buy the book. You will need to understand how this works, make sure you are sal free (explained in the book), and know how to find the right dose for you. This is a long-term treatment which requires patience and commitment.

My FMS symptoms are about 90 percent reversed. I've been on the Guai treatment 4 1/2 years. I also have CFIDS, so I'm not well but not having to concern myself so much with the FMS has allowed me to concentrate on treating my CFIDS.

Good luck to you. If you have any questions after reading the book, just ask. We have people here who are on the treatment.

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

4. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Be careful what sort of Guai you use Mimi; make sure it is one of the brands that Dr St Amand recommends ( the ones sold here are fine & the profits go to research). I wasted a lot of money & time importing a brand that didn't work. As Mikie says, you need to follow that book exactly.