Rachel!!! ORACHEL!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LollieBoo, Oct 13, 2005.

1. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

Are you on?
  2. orachel

orachel New Member

I'm here...are yo?
  3. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

4. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

and listen...
  5. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

Where'd you go?

I had no idea you mother's birthday was this week, until I saw another of your posts. I just wanted to check up on you, what with all the other bs firmly planted on your lap. You so deserve a break- maybe you should lide over to AZ to "Spa" with Kate!

Lollie
  6. orachel

orachel New Member

Oh I wish about the spa thing! lol...not in my future anytime soon!

As for my week...last few have been flat out drag down wretched (for a ton of us, it seems!), but last few days have been pretty dang good. Got lots done that i'd been putting off....that sort of thing. Good stuff on the dr front, etc. Though seriously, if I don't get some pain drugs soon, I'm gonna lose my flippin gourd! LOL

But reallly trying to work thru that!

What's the haps with you, hon?
    Rachel
  7. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

ya' know- "real time"
  8. orachel

orachel New Member

I was gonna call today, but got too late...I'm doing it tomorrow! OY>>>>>what's with the 30 yr old disabled chiquitas? lOl

But such is life, and i'm virtually non functional now, so hopefully process will be quick and simple (yeeeah, right!). Plus, is somewhat necessary step to filing for LT benefits with my employer, so that's good. Attorney is walking me thru all of this...thank LORD!

I'm so sorry hon...that must have been a crazy hard milestone for you today. I know I'm sure not looking forward to it tomorrow! What end of this crazy stuff we have in common!

I'm tellin you, eventually me you rileyearl and a few choice others are going on a vaca together...don't know how or where, but we're gonna figure out a way! LOL
  9. orachel

orachel New Member

I know I hit "chat", but how do I find you? or is there only one room?
  10. orachel

orachel New Member

11. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

finally pain meds that work... although I'm not too happy about that- you know what that whole business entails and I'n not too eager to go there. But I am able to function. It's the long term I'm worried about.

I applied for SSD today. Then cried. I don't know which would be worse- getting denied or getting the official "label" tagged onto me at the age of 30!

I'm quite the downer, now- aren't I?

Sorry!
    Lollie
  12. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

Go to Arthritis- or whatever has 0 people in it right now... I don't know how to have a truly private chat!

That'll work

Lollie
  13. orachel

orachel New Member

tomorrow. And I have been putting it off for days...

So, how do we do this chat thingie? You want to go there, and I'll see if I can find you, and then if I don't show up come back and lead me in? Lol...am i a computer moron, or what? LOL

Plus, then we can finally get info i think...that's allowed in chat, right?

[ advertisement ]