Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by budmickl, Nov 13, 2007.

1. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I giggle when I read your posts without the 'h' strokes.

My laptop has lost the 'L' key and 'F8" key due to furry babies wanting attention. Can't say I miss the 'F8" key, but the 'L' keys is another story...

How do you sign 'budmickl' without the 'L'? Or sign my real last name that begins with 'L'?

What I finally did was find a lower and upper case 'L' in previous emails and do a paste and copy when needed. So time consuming though, so I hooked up a keyboard to use most of the time.

Worst Sell (play on the opposite store name) wants $100 to back up my files and send the laptop off for repairs. Repairs are under warranty but the file back up isn't so I'm stuck at the desk using a normal keyboard.

2. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

do it yourself! People ere were talking about eating at te computer and cleaning out between te keys and someone mentioned tat keys come off so... I tried to take a key off my Mac laptop!!! aaaaaaaaa! (laugter, not screaming)

It's a friend's old laptop and it as plenty of quirks and weirdities but it always ad an h (oy! 36 strikes!)

I tougt about using a keyboard but I don't sit up to compute any more. mmmmmmmm? If you plug in a keyboard does it override te primary keyboard? Can you put a keyboard on te keyboard?

I would appily give you all te l and L's you need if I could. Ok, so watever you write you send to me for l's and I'll insert tem and you can plug in my 's! Deal?

Peace to te Bud,

3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I just plugged in a regular keyboard and mouse to a USB port, since I'm at a desk most of the time. I don't know anything about Mac's... unless you mean MAC make up!

Keep on!