rain fall and up

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mainerose, May 24, 2006.

1. mainerose

mainerose New Member

goes the pain. here in maine we have had alot of rain and it damp as heck. my aches get worse when it is like this..

i went to my appt today to get a community support worker and i am going to ask for someone else. i would like to have some feed back from you guys. should i just ask for a diierent worker and say that i do not feal comfortable with her.

i designed a file in my computer. it is a medical data file. i list all medications i take; all surgrys that i have had; every condition i have; every sugry; any vitamins i take; all of my personal info and insurance i have; and any thing else i feal is needed for the appt. i print it out the night before my appt and take it with me. every doctor i have seen thinks this is a great idea. belive me it has come in handy, i had fibro-fog and could not rember much. so this idea of mine is a great help and tool.

i need to share what happened today that has upset me. i need to share it, maybe can you tell me if maybe i took what was said wrong.

i was having fibro-fog and the worker was doing something on paper and i had a hard time in trying to understand it. she thought i was getting what she was saying. i told her i was having fibro fog.. her next statment was " is that real or somthig you madeup off the top of your head.. this is not real is it your making this up it is not real." i explained to her what fibro-fog is, but i got the fealing she did not belive me or was not totaly beliving me..
    this has left me not fealing very comfortable with her as a worker.