Rain not going away. I am so tired of rain , mud and cold

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, May 27, 2011.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

In the month of May so far the state of Utah has had over 4.00 inches of rain, and still we are getting more. In fact about two weeks ago our mountians picked up 2 feet of new snow.
    What does al this have to do with fibro? It makes my bones hurt, muscles ache and throb, I can't think straight, I don't sleep well and am so fatiqued all the time.

Now as we go into this holiday weekend, I would usually be looking forward to it as I like going to the Cache Valley Rondevous, but this year the road we use is flooded and the site has water flowing over the bridge so another site was found. This one is ok but now that we are going to have more rain it will be muddy and wet , cold. I would have liked to camp with my daughter but not in all the rain and mudd.

I usually love this time of year, yes it hurts to walk thru all the camp sites and shops but it is fun and relaxing , I can see and visit with my friends, read, and just have a good time. My grand babies are going to be there so I really wanted to feel good so that I could walk around with them. I am still looking forward to playing with the grand kids and babies but not getting muddy and cold.
    I will be going up one day for a few hours and maybe a few hours in the evening. I have been out walking to get used to walking more and so far my legs just ache more, one minute we have a storm system leaving the state and one entering the state. Can't it just stop now.?

I am so sick of all the aches and pains that have been here for so long this year. It really started last fall when we had a really wet fall , then winter we got more snow that in the past decade or maybe longer. April showers have not stopped and it is now the end of May and we are still getting rain and some snow. How can my body adjust to this one day warm and the next two cold. I am so sick of all the pain that comes with fibro, arthritis ect. I just want to not ache so badly that I won't have a good time... I know I am not being positive about it. I am just so tired of all the aches ,pains, fatique , that is fibro , mps and arthritis. I don't want much just a few days where I can relax and not feel like I have a ton of bricks on my body, or being hit with a mack truck, {That one is possiable as this site we are going to be at is right by a highway a major one. }
    I want to enjoy my self and I am going to do what ever it takes to do that. I have made up my mind that I am not going to complain to my family about my pain or say any thing about needing my meds. I will keep my mouth shut and come home at night and soak in a hot bath.
    Pray for me that it will not rain and stay nice and warm arond 70 would be nice.
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I hope the weather was good to you this week-end! I love the sun and warmth too and we have had a very cold spring where I live, 15 to 20 degrees cooler than usual (no tornadoes though ...)

Best wishes,

3. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

For a week or so I felt warmer than usual but after a series of rain and snow storms I am in more pain from cold and can't seem to get warm in my house. I have blankets warped around my legs and around my shoulders not that it really helps much.

Mylegs feel so much weaker and it is getting harder to walk ,move after sitting and I am always cold. I hate the cold. want it to go away.