Rain rain go away

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, May 19, 2011.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

In teh last two days we have picked up almost 3.35 inches of water from this constant rain.
    My legs are aching and bones feel like they are breaking. this weather system is on a loop , rain am and pm , we have picked up over 2 and 1/2 inches in two hours.

I am so sick of the rain and colder weather, it only makes my bones ache so deeply and my muscles feel like they have huge knots in them, my ankle hurts, as does my left wrist.I can't stand this constant ache in my right calf only gets worse. I want my pain to end asap. I can't sleep tonight as my knee's ache ankles arche , I just want one night where the pain is gone.

I want to be albe to sleep with out pain
  2. kbak

kbak Member

I know exactly how you feel. We had a flash flood last week in our town and their forecasting rain everday for the foreseeable future. The weather really affects me, and all this rain and cold has been hell. Then you have Texas where their droughting and wildfires, it's a no win. Hoping for nice weather soon!! Makes you want to move to Hawaii and become a beach bum.
    Take Care,
  3. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I gave up drinking diet coke about 6 yrs ago after having my galbladder removed, I had waited so long to taste it again after surgery that when I took my first swollow it did not taste the same way it used to taste.

I drink water, juice and milk, no coffee , tea or alcohol.
    I keep a big mug filled with ice water with me at all times and drink it often.

Now ifw e could get the weather to be more noraml and not rain, snow or flood. I would feel much better.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

[This Message was Edited on 05/21/2011]