Rainfyer.. Question(s) regarding your food allergies!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ksp56, Nov 14, 2005.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I know you have problems with celiac, etc. There is much more I CAN'T eat than can! LOL I am sure you are aware of this with your own allergies!

I cannot tolerate wheat, any type of starch, whey, dairy, etc. When I eat them I bloat like the Goodyear Blimp! I try to blame it on the Cymbalta. Think I am stretching there!

Last year I was diagnosed with Gastroparesis, which is severe stomach delaying. Very limited diet. What I can eat on it, I cannot eat on the IBS diet. Leaves very little in the way of nourishment! Now this has not stopped me from gaining back the 11 pounds I lost earlier this year~

Could you share your situation, and what you can or can't eat? What I miss the most is having nothing to lightly, snack on. Well, I can have canned fruit with no skins or cooked fruits that are not fiberous or have skin.

This stuff makes me NUTS! More so than usual! GRIN!

I do take a Probiotic and an Enzyme, which is supposed to help my digestion.

Any help, suggestions, etc,. would be so appreciated!

Thank you!

Kim

[This Message was Edited on 11/14/2005]
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am so sorry! Was that Freudian or not!? LOL

Yes it is you I was searching for. I believe I read a reply that said you have problems with some of those foods.

Thanks so much! My mind is totally out of here!

Kim

3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I would love to have your book list! Something has to be figured out here!

Thank you for taking time to reply! It means alot!

Hugs,

Kim
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

You have give me great advice! Unfortunately, there is no type of bread I can eat. My stomach starts to bloat before I have my second bite.

It is a try and try again, type of diet!

Have a good day!

Kim