rainy days and mondays..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pammy52, Aug 31, 2003.

1. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

Here it is a Monday but a holiday Monday which means I dont
    have to work.
    So whats it doing? Raining!!
    So what does that mean? Hurting,aching and wiped out feeling.
    Damn weather!!!
    Thank goodness I had a great day on Sat..
    Sure had high hopes for getting some yard work done today though. Oh well, guess the recliner and dvds will be my buddies today.
    Anyone else feeling the effects of the weather today?
  2. Eve612

Eve612 New Member

It's rainy in Texas today too & dark & gloomy. It's morning, so I never feel good, rain or shine. I wouldn't know what it's like to get up feeling rested & raring to go. It gets depressing when everything you do is a struggle. It's just unbelievable to me that in these modern times, they can't find a "cure" for this DD & others, like Cancer! O.K. , I'll get off my soapbox & try to struggle on.

Eve
  3. Mrs. B

Mrs. B New Member

Your post title reminded me of the song... Rainy days & Mondays always bring me down. I remember when I was working it once rained 13 Mondays in a row. I was SO aggravated to start my work week off like that. So, I'm going to enjoy today. Even with the extra aches and pains at least I can stay home and read a good book instead of having to get up early and fight traffic out in it. I hope you ladies find a way to make your day a little better too.

:)

Lisa
  4. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

We had a tornado watch last night and today the streets are practically flooding! Yesterday was the same - we went to the movies. Today is stay-in day - cooking, computer stuff, laying around. Not too bad! Have a dry day everyone!

Annette2
  5. 1Candee

1Candee New Member

Actually it's been rainy and or cloudy and cool from Thurs. till today. Was suppose to spend five glorious days on our houseboat relaxing and soaking up the sun--R-I-G-H-T! By Sat. morn I'd had enough of the rain and the roof in the kitchen on the boat had a small leak. Hubby is a die-hard and is out there working on one of our smaller boats today. It's kind of a lonly Labor Day and sometimes I think I have a touch of SAD cause of the weather. Very grateful for you all today!! Hugs, Cat
  6. mitch123

mitch123 New Member

I'm from New Zealand and it is raining too!! It's the secound day of spring weather (typical!)
    mitch
  7. fibrodoll

fibrodoll New Member

In Franklin County,PA. Started raining about 6pm and we have around 3&1/2 inches now. This kind of weather doesn't bother me so much, but I hate cold. I am dreading the winter, all my muscles get rock hard when I'm cold.

So I am praying for a mild winter, Valerie.