Rasberry Ketones/weight loss

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by jaminhealth, Jun 8, 2012.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

A friend called me yesterday about this product and says she has more ENERGY and has taken off weight....she heard about it from Dr. Oz..

I just bought some from a source buy 1 get 2 free....

Anyway, an FYI. A lot of companies sell them...
  2. jaminhealth

are and about Oz's recommendations on them. Got a 3 month supply and taking them. jam
  3. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

I started taking Raspberry Ketones one week ago after seeing clips from the Dr. Oz show explaining what the supplement does.

I have been stuck in my weight loss for 5 weeks. I took 250mg 2 x a day for 3 days and weighed myself. I had finally lost another pound and broke through the plateau I was stuck in.

I have been taking them for a week now and that has been my only result but I have a two month supply and plan to give it a fighting chance.

I have not noticed any increased energy on the supplement.
  4. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

Two weeks on Raspberry Ketones and nothing else has happened. No more weight loss. Acutally I have gained two pounds!
  5. jaminhealth

I bought 3 bottles, and don't know if weight has come off or not, I don't own a scale.....

I'll take the 3 month supply and go from there with whatever results I have or no results....
  6. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

Did you buy the Hawaiin brand? The one that has green tea, mango, etc..
  7. jaminhealth

100mg per capsule, can't mention the name as it's a name of a supplement company and we can't do that here...they had a deal buy 1 get 2 free...so 2 more bottles to take and we'll see....
  8. jaminhealth

maybe too many avoid fats, they are essential for many areas of our health.....

I just got an email on all this, so think about it....

I'm still taking the Ketones, but I don't know, I could have lost some weight, no scale.....
  9. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

I took 500mg of Trace Minerals brand Raspberry Ketones and it took off the final stubborn 2lbs. Amazing! No diet. No exercise. It just melted off. Happy, happy!
  10. jaminhealth

I have spots that I'd like reduced like belly, butt, face is thin now, so I'll see.....thanks...jam

I've been taking 200mg per day....
  11. jaminhealth

just commented to me that it looks like I've lost weight...I said to her, "no bread or cheese" in my house....she said "that will do it"....

No more alcohol at all either....

Could be the ketones are helping too.