Rate MD's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wrthster, Apr 5, 2007.

1. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Hi all,

This is a great site. I have attached the link below. I know all of us have been thru many doctors and are very frustrated. We need to know who is good and who is not good. This site not only allows a patient to rate the doctor, but also links you to the state medical board to see if there are any disiplinary actions against them. It just saved me. I highly encourage all to go through your lists and leave comments.

http://www.ratemds.com/filecache/SelectDoctor.jsp?sid=10
  2. wrthster

wrthster New Member

3. wrthster

wrthster New Member

4. jaltair

jaltair New Member

How interesting! I found my internist on the site with two comments. Out of a possible "5", she was rated at "3.5." I'm going to check out my other docs. Thank you for sharing the website with us.
  5. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Thank you for looking at the site. I think everyone on this board needs to leave feedback. There are so few good docs out there. And there are many on this board who complain about that including me. So if each one takes a few minutes there data base grows and we can access info quickly.
  6. wrthster

wrthster New Member

7. wrthster

wrthster New Member

8. wrthster

wrthster New Member

It would be really nice of all of you to stop by the site and fill in the information. All of us on this board do enough complaining about all the bad docs, now here is a chance to put your money where your mouth is.

Why not help out everyone here and rate your good and bad experiences. All I see is ton of complaints. Well instead of just talking let's do something about it. There was a whole thread on this, now let's act. Complaining won't change anything, but action will.
  9. wrthster

wrthster New Member

10. annaleeb

annaleeb New Member

thankyou so much for this link! :D I think this is a must for all of us.
  11. desertlass

desertlass New Member

on a sleepless night in a long time ;)

It was great to add doctors names to the list and give them stellar reviews, and it was equally satisfying to describe the deficiencies of the bad ones.

I noticed that the bad ones were usually already up there with bad ratings. But it's important to look at how many people rated them. One angry person's review is different from five or six negative reviews.

Thanks for passing on this site, Wrthstr.

Lisette
  12. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill this out. I hope more of you will do the same. So far only two people have taken the time and responded this post. Come on people lets do our job!
  13. annaleeb

annaleeb New Member

I did look at my doc's reviews, and they had exellent ratings, thanks again for the link!
  14. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Thank you for looking them up. If you can add your comments to the site, that will help bring up the number of ratings. Thanks very much again.
  15. annaleeb

annaleeb New Member

of course I will, I wasn't even thinking about it the other day, and one doc, the rummy, I haven't seen yet, but I do see her today ! :D