Rate your doctor or check your doctor out ......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jaltair, Jan 7, 2006.

1. jaltair

jaltair New Member

I found a great place to voice pleasure or displeasure about your M.D. experience!

Also, you can see if your doctor is already rated and rate them if you like.

You may want to check this one out!

http://www.ratemds.com/index.jsp
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

I looked at this site and the ratings of physicians in my state. It seems a little onesided. I saw negative and positive responses. It just doesn't seem right that the physician's name is posted and yet the persons making the comments/rating is not posted. Frankly I think the person making the comment should have their name posted as well.

Just my opinion.

Karen
  3. lbok

lbok New Member

Considering how hard it is for patients to get info about their doctors I think it is allright to have a site like this. Especially considering that the doctors don't really do a good job weeding out those who are not very good. I found one doctor on the site and the ratings were pretty much what I would expect. At least this could give a patient something to take into consideration. Besides - as the site says - the doctor could be writing a review about HIMSELF and who would know? Who'se to say a doctor couldn't have family members or employees post glowing reviews. They also say they delete any insulting posts (like saying the doctor is ugly) and someone can report a post that they think is inappropriate.

4. JLH

JLH New Member

Great site! How can you read all of the doctor's ratings? I could not figure that out. Help.