Raw food diet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sue50, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

I have been eating mostly raw food for 3 days now, the only other food I have eaten is some tomato soup and a sweet potato and some crackers in the soup. I must say the pain is so much better, I am convinced that a lot of the pain comes from what I eat-if I eat too much sugar or carbs the pain is terrible, also if I eat too much at one time and get acid reflux I feel like I have a really bad case of the flu, with sinus problems and sore throat. So I'm staying on the raw food diet and only eating one meal a day that isn't raw, and that one meal is going to be something that is in it's original form-nothing processed.
  2. Tantallon

Tantallon New Member

Afer Xmas I'm going to go partially raw to start with. Have you read KingNeptune's post on it, he is doing really well on this.

I'll be very interested in how you do.

Hugs, Sue.
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

How are you doing with your diet, and as importantly, how are you feeling? Can you give us an update?

All the best,
    Victoria
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

Bumping again -

Hope you're back soon and feeling great...
  5. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

Yes, I am feeling better and better. I think it's not only what I'm eating but how much also. I come from a family that eats big portions, I'm eating small protions of raw food 4 times a day and then something cooked for dinner, mostly soups (without a lot of added junk) my fav one is Progresso brand lentil, delicious. I find I don't need as much sleep and I don't feel so sluggish. I'm sticking with it as much as possible.
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

Please keep us posted on your progress!

-and have a Merry Holiday!

all the best,
    Victoria