Re: BDTM516 A few Scriptures from John

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

In what you said about having a hard time understanding while reading the Bible. I think that when we are having health problems it's hard to read and understand anything! My suggestion for when you would like to open your scriptures, ask, just ask, the Lord to help you understand. Prayer is one of the best gifts we have in keeping in touch with him for anything we need. He then may direct you to the Bible for answers, and yes, he will help you understand.

Another few Scriptures...John 1: 3 through 5

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

I personally love that we have the scriptures to turn to. They are there for anyone who may want to read, and bring comfort to many.
    Love to all, Cynthia
  2. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

There is a lot of help for us out there for understanding. And, I love the thought of...keeping at it! :)

God Bless, Cynthia