Re :ER Visit ,few???s first/anxiety

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EZBRUZR, Jul 17, 2003.

1. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

I am greatful for imput. I try to B OK ,think i know truth more each day.I do have Barretts esophagus, could there be trapped bad stuff within excess red mucus tissue? Could esophageal candidiasts find a very accomadating host within Barretts esophagus? My thought process is making me question if dark gunk may not be O deprived tissue die off.I feel VERY INTOXICATED just b4 and for bout 1-2hrs later. I want to go to ER with a logical aielment that could be detected w/test.I was privalged enough to have psyc.consult 2nd to last visit and last visit actually had attending MD say,"Just give her a script for the drugs she is looking for--let the next shift deal w/the addicts."This was the Hospital my neurologist is with. I was Crushed,now fear is ruling me. You all at least let me feel like it is Ok to B sick(sad). Thanx L
    [This Message was Edited on 07/17/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 07/17/2003]
  2. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Lot of sweating with nap today. Then another violent vomit setion.Fear of Bad teatment as well as insensitivites for ER staff again keep me away. Dizzy,more than normal,joints in arms thru fingers have higher levels of shooting pain and throbbing i ever thought possible. please don't think I'm on pitty pot/I am very overwhelmed with frustration and very confused. The majority of symptoms I have today I have been experiencing for nine months. DD sinse 1999.My right now is, by far, way out of control and I am scared(panic attack level) to seek medical attention. Klonopin taking effect better remember where bedroom is and get there before I forget where I was going LOL .That really is how mentally challenged am becoming. VERY SCARY! Thanx for the space peace,L
  3. bamboo

bamboo New Member

4. bamboo

bamboo New Member

i have an anxiety disorder and when i have a panic attack, the first thing i do is take hold of something soft for comfort - like a pillow, a teddy bear, whatever is comforting. then i practice breathing deeply in and out, which is a bit of a challenge, but necessary. if i'm still not successful at calming myself down, i tell someone - i call someone i know or call a crisis line, where people are familiar with what the experience is like and can talk me through it. i also look around at my surroundings and take note that i am safe - i practice moving my mind to the present moment. if you haven't tried these steps, please do. are you already under the care of a physician (outside of the er) for anxiety? i have found medication to be of enormous help.
    you're not alone!
    julia
  5. bamboo

bamboo New Member

i'm sorry - i forgot that you stated that you are taking klonopin.
    please let us know how you are doing when you are able.
    thinking of you.