re:just diagnosed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cbybay, Dec 21, 2006.

1. cbybay

cbybay New Member

I am awaiting test results, but my dr. feels that this is FM-I've suspected it for awhile. I have a friend who has this and I don't want to end up in so much pain that it affects everything that I do.
    I am preparing myself for the diagnosis and will keep trying to find ways to stay as well as possible. But it is disheartening. I have had to be the strong one through my husband's cancer-now I wonder if he can be there for me-emotionally-when I am having a hard time. This thing is so hard to explain to someone. I completely understand your fears-I have them too. Cbybay
  2. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

ruling out all the other stuff. I hope you don't have it but either way, getting a diagnosis is half the battle.

What type of cancer does your hubby have? I hope he recovers well. I will pray for him and you.

Just know that if you do have Fibro, you have lots of people to lean on here.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Welcome to the Board! You will find alot of support here and alot of information! the people Here are really supportive and informative!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Read alot, and if there is a certian thing that you are wondering about use the search box at the top of the Page here on the left!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry we have to meet under these circumstances!,,,,Sisland