re: make money legally arrrrggggg

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mamafurr, Jul 10, 2003.

1. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

i know you all are busy and cannot screen this stuff sometimes....someone slipped in w/1st post..hit all the boards. under MAKEMONEYLEGALLY. anyone who even thinks about this has to have a screw loose. it is the oldest scam in the book.

or maybe i missed something and this person is legit?
    alice
  2. MissRachel

MissRachel New Member

It makes me soo irritated to see this garbage! Do people actually go for these scams?

Rachel
  3. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

missrachel...really people will fall for anything. this is the classic pyramid scheme that originated in the 70's. it might work for the first few...but then no good. i remember going to one of those pyramid parties way back when in san francisco....go glad i never did it..they wanted 500-1000 or so i can't remember, but someone got rich.

also they just busted this group doing "birthday parties" in sacramento area..actually had a friend doing it..same deal...totally illegal
    alice
  4. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

I don't care it it's legit or not, they are not allowed to do it. I reported it and I'm sure the moderator's line is lit up like a Christmas tree!
  5. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

thank you moderator peoples............for removing the garbage.
  6. MissRachel

MissRachel New Member

I know that it is legal and I know all about pyramids. I was in Amway - don't ask.

rachel
  7. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

miss rachel...LOL..know whereof you speak, someone tried to get us in once. parents sold it in the 70's it. end of discussion :)