Re Miracle Mineral Supplement

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by woofmom, May 20, 2008.

1. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I just received my order of Aerobic 07 from holistic heal. It contains sodium chlorite which is the same thing as MMS. I don't know if it does all the things Jim Humble stated on the MMS website. But, there must be something to it or Yasko wouldn't sell it.
  2. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Please keep us posted on your experience with this new product......sounds interesting.

3. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Woofmom,

I just did a quick check online and discovered that Aerobic 7 is stabilized oxygen (SO). Apparently, Jim Humble first discovered the benefits of sodium chlorite when trying to treat a traveling companion with malaria down in Central America. Being away from civilization, the only thing they had to try to treat it was the SO they had with them to sterilize water.

From this beginning, he went on to develop the MMS. I'm guessing that the MMS is a stronger version of the orginial SO that he experimented with. I was wondering, do you have to "activate" the Aerobic 7 with a citric acid before using it like the MMS?

Regards, Wayne
    [This Message was Edited on 05/20/2008]
  4. woofmom

woofmom New Member

It doesn't have to be activated. It also contains carbonates and bicarbonates. I wonder if they activate it.
  5. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I just got back from my chiropractor's. I told him that I was using this and asked his opinion about it. He said it's a mineral and those with illness need extra minerals. I told him how I healed myself. He was very impressed and totally agreed with everything I use including baking soda. This man is not just a chiropractor. He also holds wellness clinics. He has held them for corporations, churches, and many business organizations, including Wal-Mart.
  6. ann31065

ann31065 New Member

How and what dose or treatment?
  7. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp mixed with a small glass of water first thing in the morning on a completely empty stomach and I wait an hour or two to eat anything. It is one of my detox aides.
  8. dfwx

dfwx New Member

MMS Miracle Mineral Solution is sodium chlorite (a form of chlorine). They want you to add citric acid to it to turn it to chloride doxide - another form of chlorine and exactly what is used as the chemical in swimming pools.

Chloride dioxide is one the most dangerous of all chemicals. It causes cancer, birth defects, infertility, damages kidneys, liver, the nervous system and is rated among the worst chemicals for damaging the eco-system.

for more details.

The Multi Level Marketing company that picked up this old wackos book - he claims that because chlorine kills germs therefore if you drink it in concentrated form it will kill disease - put their army of affiliate sellers who get a big commission writing fake testimonials, posting fake studies, swearing WILL cure everything from cancer to snoring - in hundreds and hundreds of websites - including paid advertising.

This product, Miracle Mineral Supplement pushed by MLM companies is no different than in the 1920s when those same type people and companies were taking out magazine ads literally selling radioactive water as the cure to all diseases - claiming radiation kills germs and virus so therefore radiation will cure everything including cancer - just like the affiliate advertisers and that old wacko claim that drinking cancer and health destructive chlorine will cure all diseases.

Most scams don't hurt you. They just take your money. This one can (and will) destroy your health and ultimately kill you.