RE: Name those symptoms, please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by azureblue54, Aug 25, 2003.

1. azureblue54

azureblue54 New Member

Hi there, I'm brand new to this board, have virtually ALL the symptoms everyone else seems to have, and I have another one that's just started lately that I haven't read about yet, and I'd really like to know if anyone else has it.
    It started by being just my left arm feeling wet and cold on the outer skin, and has progressed to feeling like both arms and legs are cold and wet on their outsides. It really feels like I'm being touched by someone as if being hugged by someone who's cold and wet. Weird, heh? Hope I'm not the only one. Also, I get these times, where my lips and chin also feel wet and cold.
  2. Pindooca

Pindooca New Member

Sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up with a "creeping sensation" in the muscles of my chest that progesses down my arms, in to my torso and jaw. Sometimes into my crotch. It's cold, but I can't quite tell you if it feels wet.

3. herekitty

herekitty New Member

I spent almost two weeks recently with the cold, wet feeling on the left side of my seat end. I kept checking to see what I had been sitting in - nothing ever there, of course. Ain't it grand?
    Kitty =^..^=
  4. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

I don't have this feeling but am bumping for the night crowd.
  5. LAFR

LAFR New Member

I also have the feeling as if bugs are crawling on me...I'm always brushing off my arms...creepy ...I feel as if I'm losing my mind
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, welcome to our world of the most strange symptoms in the history of medicine! Yes, I do get that now and them but its usually during the night or when I wake in the morning. I have no idea what causes it though.

If you find out, let us know.

Like someone else said, I get that 'crawley' feeling too, like there is a a 'bug' or something just crawling here and there on your body, drives me nuts.

I also get 'itchy ears', nothing wrong with my ears, they just itch!

Hope it gets better soon, these things we get are so out of the ballpark that we ourselves think we are batty sometimes!

Again, welcome to the board............

Shalom, Shirl
  7. azureblue54

azureblue54 New Member

Hey wow, I thought it was all in my head; glad to see, sort of, that I'm not the only one with that feeling, too. I get them mostly on the thigh just above my knees, and all up and down my lower legs. It especially drives me nuts in the car, while my daughter is driving; my grandchildren think I've got ants in my pants, cuz I just can't sit still. Sometimes, body lotion is a good preventative, but it doesn't always work. I don't have dry skin there, so it's not cuz of dry skin. I believe it works cuz of the massaging the lotion in, gets my legs used to feeling something on them, so they don't get all touchy on me.
    Feel better!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/26/2003]