Re: Posting - clonazapam

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen_dean, Nov 23, 2005.

1. karen_dean

karen_dean New Member

I just need to share, especially with the kind people who responded to my question about the drug. As previously mentioned I was taking lorazapam ..had for years..and found it wasn't working any more...was suffering greating with racing brain, panic, anxiety, confusion, even the heaviness & numbness in my body..feeling totally out of control, just couldn't get a handle on settling down.

Since I finally found a Dr. @ a walk in clinic who "understood me"..and "belived in me" I started taking only a 1/2 mg (it's only been a matter of days) I am totally free of the symptoms I had.. it's a miracle, a true blessing after suffering for so long, I just need to share..and hope this may help other's.

~~~*Blessings*~~~

*Karen*
  2. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

Hi Karen, just wanted to say that I'm glad you found something that helps, and an understanding doctor as well, they are especially hard to find :)
    Good luck with the treatment you chose and I hope you continue to feel better.

Phoebe
  3. karen_dean

karen_dean New Member

Thank you for your kind words..

Blessings to you

HUGZZZ

~~~*Karen*~~~
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Hi Karen,
    Those 'miracles' are hard to come by for us. I'm so glad you found one.
    Take Care.
    Kathy.
  5. caroleye

caroleye New Member

Years ago a psychoneuroimmunologist (whewwwww) tested me for all the SSRI's; couldn't tolerate any of them. Then he suggested I try Klonopin.

Well, it not only helps my sleep, but also anxiety, gastritis and stress.

Congrats you found it!!

LIGHT************carole
  6. rily

rily New Member

I like the klonopin wafer better than the pill. Works faster