RE: Prayer update

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lms526, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Hi everyone!
    Thank you so much for all the care and concern I received to my last post. Just thought I would give you a short update on how I'm doing.

I think the Effexor XR is helping. I'm still taking the 37.5 mg capsules (I have 5 left) and then will bump up to the 75 mg capsules next week. I've noticed a huge difference since I started the Effexor. I wouldn't say that my depression is 100% taken care of, but I am definitely in a much better place than I was a week ago. I feel much more emotionally stable and in control. I would say that my depression is 50% improved. Which in my mind, is a big improvement from feeling like a 100% crap last week. Anyway, I'm really hoping that the 75 mgs will take me the rest of the way. My next appointment is on July 25. I have a counseling appointment to. Please keep the prayers coming! They are helping!

Lms526
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Oh wow! That is great news. Having clinical depression myself, I know what an enormous difference 50% is. Thank God!

Will definitely keep praying for you - you have been so much on my mind.

Thanks for letting us know.

Love, Judy

3. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

So glad to hear good news LMS, I was thinking about you yesterday and here is your update!
    I'll be praying for you, Thankyou Lord.

Sweetpotatoe.

Keep us posted.
  4. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Hi Lms,
    How's everything going on the new med? I have been praying for you, Anything else new happening?

Cindy.