Re:SuperNova........Did you hear the latest???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kirbycat, Sep 15, 2006.

1. kirbycat

kirbycat New Member

It seems that an 80's punk band was already called SuperNova. They don't do very much now, but sometimes they do clubs,parties etc. So they sued Tommy Lee & company for the name. THEY WON!

So all this, the TV show,time and money promoting the band's tours, concerts, cd's etc. they have to change.

Wonder what they'll call themselves now??
    Lukas and the losers???

Lukas didn't seem like a fit for rock and roll, more of a new wave punk/goth deal. He can sing but not in the same manner as I like my R&R.

I liked Dilana, she's got that Janis Joplin thing happening.

And I loved some Janis, Still do!!
    Cathy
  2. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

That is GREAT.

The second Dilana lost, I no longer cared. (as you can probably pick up a hint of in a previous post of mine)

But to Lukas? Or shall I say, (given the size of) Lukas & his ego? To take away what he was so "in yo' face" about winning?? [Bad memories of Make my Head Spin torment me over and over again like that song that never ends]

That's like teasing a baby with candy!

"Here you go little child.. have a candy bar.. <b>OOPS! WAIT! CAN'T HAVE IT!</b>"

Poor Lukas. Probably sulking in the corner. "But.. but.. I vowed to front Supernova and now.. *wimpers and wipes the running mascara from his face* they're goneee!!"

It puts a smile on my face on an otherwise bad day.

~Amanda

Crap. I hope this doesn't mean he'll come back to Toronto anytime soon. That's only like, 40 minutes away from me.
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I read somewhere that they will be called Rock Star Supernova. Don't remember if it was from the newspaper last night or the Internet.

Hugs,
    Faye
    I don't think I'll be buying any of their CD's though...
  4. kirbycat

kirbycat New Member

You are too funny, I just wonder how the heck you get italics and bold etc. on here.

I guess you are talented too!

I got one heck of a visual image and I laughed out loud!

Lukas will keep Mary Kay in business!

Thanks to others for your response.

Rock star super nova....How lame!!!
    Cathy